The Sethi Partnership Solicitors are well-known Immigration solicitors, committed to providing a high quality service at reasonable rates.
We are renowned for providing an excellent service to our Immigration clients through our specialist immigration knowledge and expertise, both in and around the London area.
We can advise and assist in the following:
- How you can come to the United Kingdom as a visitor;
- What documents you need to come to the United Kingdom;
- How to sponsor a visitor;
- What rights and responsibilities you have when visiting the United Kingdom;
- What documents you require if you wish to marry in the U.K.
Studying in the UK
- What papers you need to come to the United Kingdom to study;
- Whether you are able to extend your stay in the United Kingdom to study;
- We can assist and advise you on the appeal procedure if your permission to enter the United Kingdom to study is refused with right of appeal.
Points Based System
On Monday 30 June 2008 the Home Office fully implemented Tier 1 of the new points based system. Tier 1 (General) introduce the Highly Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Investor and Post Study Work categories.
Tier 2 will replace the current Work Permit from November 2008 under the new point based system. We can advise employers how to apply for licence and assist in issuing certificates of sponsorships to potential employees.
If you are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you are free to enter and stay in the United Kingdom. We can assist you to register with the Home Office or apply for permission before you start to work and also apply for permanent residence for you and your non-EEA dependants.
We can advise you on aspects of U.K. Residency, your rights and responsibilities, assist you with making applications for naturalisation, extension of visas, indefinite leave to remain in the U.K.
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors can provide further details of this scheme or any of the above.
- Our skilled team of lawyers will provide a professional and high quality service to our clients on all immigration matters.
- We represent clients from many countries around the world and can offer professional interpreter in any language.
- We offer competitive private fee rates.
- As well as our usual rates we can offer Fixed Fees for standard applications so you know the cost at the start of the matter.
Asylum is a protection given by a country to someone who is fleeing persecution in their own country.
It is given under the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. To be recognised as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution.
We can assist you to claim asylum, make a fresh claim for asylum under the Human Rights Act if your application for asylum and/or appeal was refused. We can assist you if you are in detention, make judicial review application with the High Court.
If you are in the country illegally and wish to regularise your stay in the U.K then contact us.
To discuss any aspect of our work, or to obtain a fixed fee quote for your case, please contact email@example.com or Tel 0208 866 6464