Whether you are a small business employing or a large organisation , managers and even Human Resource Departments must be aware of the evolving issues that affect everyday management of their employees. Every year there are many changes in the Employment Laws and several cases before the Courts and Employment Tribunals.Employment Law is currently undergoing rapid change.
At Sethi Partnership Solicitors, we have employment Law solicitors who give up to date employment Law advise and have experience in acting for both employers and employees and have dealt with wide ranging disputes. The main problem, which is apparent throughout, is the lack of knowledge or of procedures in place which result in such expensive legal mistakes!!
The numbers of claims brought through the Employment Tribunals continue to increase on a yearly basis and employees are certainly not afraid to sue their employer.
To avoid costly mistakes, please do not hesitate to contact us for further clarification or advice. We can negotiate fixed fee arrangements and can advise on employment issues, help create procedures and draft certain documents.
For Employees experiencing problems at work we can advise you on the following;
- Changes to terms and conditions of your contract of employment
- Discrimination of Sex, Race and Disability
- Harassment/bullying at work
- Unfair Dismissal
- Employee representation at Tribunals
- Holiday/Long hours/Sick pay rights
- Maternity rights
- Minimum wage
For Employers, we can advise on
- Compromise agreements
- Consultation Procedures regarding redundancy
- Drafting Employment Contracts
- Settlements with Employees
- Representation at the Tribunal Hearing
- Fixed term or permanent Contracts of Employment
- The Disciplinary procedure and dealing effectively with the grievance process
- Sickness, injury and absence
- Discrimination claims of Sex, Race & Disability
- Data Protection Act and Confidentiality Issues
- Termination of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Minimum Wage
We offer a Fixed Fee initial consultation to discuss your matter and give you the legal advise you need for your employment issues.
Call us on 0208 866 6464
or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an urgent appointment with our employment Lawyer