Have you been arrested, charged or summoned to Court?
The Sethi Partnership Solicitors have an experienced Criminal Department who are available to advise you if you have been arrested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on:
075 9377 3966
Each of our team of experienced solicitors are Duty Solicitors on numerous Police Station and Magistrates' Court Schemes including:
- Harrow - Uxbridge - Ealing - Acton - Southall - Chiswick
- Brent - Hounslow - Brentford - Heathrow - Hammersmith
We are a well-established firm with an excellent reputation for criminal defence work. We represent clients in all matters ranging from minor Driving offences to more serious allegations of violence and sexual offences and serious fraud. We have a very good success rate in the cases we have taken on.
We are on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to represent you at the police station.
If you are arrested contact us immediately on our 24 hour contact number: 075 9377 3966
We deal with a full range of criminal offences such as:
- Common Assault - ABH - GBH - Murder
- Burglary - Robbery - Theft
- Riot related Offences - Public Order
- Drug Offences - Importation/Supply/Possession/Cultivation
- Sexual Offences
- Fraud and Deception - Benefit Fraud
- Possession of False Identity Document
- Money Laundering - VAT Fraud
- Road Traffic Offences
- Computer and Internet Crime
- Human Rights and Extradition Law
We can attend at Youth Courts, Magistrates' Court, the Crown Court
and Higher Appellate Courts
Click HERE to see whether you are eligible for legal aid.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR LEGAL AID
Alternatively, if you are not eligible for Legal aid, you can book a fixed fee 30 minute appointment to discuss your case with a qualified solicitor who will advise you on the law, procedure and any further action to be taken. Our fees are competitive and proportionate. Contact us now to discuss further.
Your case will be handled with care and efficiency from initial arrest and advice at the Police Station, to the conclusion of the matter at the Magistrates' or Crown Court.
The Criminal Team:
- Have you been arrested?
- What if I can't afford a solicitor?
- What to do if your family member has been remanded into custody?
- Dealing with the Police - Your Rights!
- Will I have to declare my conviction?
- Youth Justice System
- Her Majesty's Court Service
- Her Majesty's Prison Service
- Direct Government - Benefit Fraud
A quality service is guaranteed. We have a Legal Aid franchise and can offer Free Legal Advice
CALL US ON 0208 866 6464 / 075 937 73 966 OR E-MAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org TO DISCUSS ANY CRIMINAL MATTER.