Our company department advises on setting up companies limited by shares and advising on buying and selling businesses.
We also advise on amendments and implications of memorandum of association and articles of association; shareholders agreements and directors' and trustees' responsibilities.
We prepare shareholders agreements by reviewing and considering the articles of association to ensure that shareholders' interests are properly protected.
We are often asked to protect the interests of minority shareholders. The value of preparing detailed shareholders agreements is realised when shareholders are in dispute. The scope of the dispute is generally restricted by the terms of the agreement.
Our company solicitors assist businesses in purchasing other businesses whether incorporated or unincorporated.
We can provide company legal advice in respect to:
- Company Formation
- The importance of Maintaining Company Records
- Corporate Governance
- The requirements of filing Company documentation at Companies House i.e. Statutory Returns including:
- Declarations of Assets
- Returns of Allotment
- Appointments and resignations of Directors and Company Secretary
- Corporate Insolvency including:
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- We can also act as your Company Secretary
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Employment matters
- Due diligence
Call us on 0208 866 6464 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any matters.